Our funds & programmes
Our funds and programmes enable us to support local worthy causes and individuals. Every single one of our funds and programmes is focused on tackling specific local challenges.
- Established by local individuals, families and businesses for the benefit of the county
- Usually set up as long-term endowments which generate income.
- This income is given out as grants to local causes that matter to the donor.
- We are often appointed to administer grant-making programmes on behalf of partners.
- Our experience includes the Department of Work & Pensions, the Department of Culture, Media & Sport, The National Lottery Community Fund, The National Emergencies Trust, Herefordshire Council, Arts Council England and Made By Sport.
Our funds & programmes
All funds support activities across Herefordshire unless otherwise stated.
Becket Bulmer Fund
Supporting projects that promote cultural advancement, enhance the education of young people, improve the environment and support disabled people.
Bulmer Gilmour Fund
A Fund which supports projects that help older people, vulnerable people and families with young children.
Charles and Anna Saunders Family Fund
The Charles and Anna Saunders Fund is dedicated to supporting projects that relieve the needs of people in Herefordshire, favouring…
Charlotte Ballard Fund (Ledbury)
Supporting children living in Ledbury.
Coneygree Ledbury Community Fund (Ledbury)
Supporting voluntary and community groups, as well as individuals in hardship, in Ledbury and the surrounding area.
Supporting groups that protect the Herefordshire countryside.
A fund which celebrates the short and special life of George Price and promotes the interests of Herefordshire’s primary age…
Glencora Fund (Ledbury)
Supporting activities that benefit the environment, as well as activities for older people. Priority to applications from Ledbury/Colwall area.
HCF & Hereford Times Christmas Appeal
Appeal to support young people in Herefordshire this Christmas, raising funds for Close House Meet the team from Close House…
Match-making local needs to the best fund
We make it easy to apply for a grant. Our main application form invites you to share details of the support you need. Then, we will review our funds and programmes to find the best match.