Apply for a grant
Herefordshire Community Foundation aims to build stronger communities in the county by giving grants to worthy community and voluntary groups, charities and individuals.
Apply for a grant from Herefordshire Community Foundation
The majority of our funding is only open to those in Herefordshire but a couple of our Funds support projects in neighbouring counties or have a wider remit across England and Wales.
The main form below is used for all funding applications, with the exception of the Fuel Poverty Fund and HCF Emergency Relief Fund which have their own application forms.
Before submitting your application, we recommend you read all of the advice in our How to Apply and What Can We Fund sections.
- Click start application below.
- You will be invited to enter your email address.
- We will send you a confirmation email with a link, just click to get started.
Saving & resuming your application
- You can save your application to complete at a later date by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on ‘save draft’.
- Check you know how to save your application before completing many details, particularly if you are using a phone. We all know how annoying it is to lose work!
- To resume, follow the email link once again.
Asking for technical help
- Once you have registered for an application form, we should be able to see it on our system.
- So, if you get stuck at any point, just get in touch as we should be able to access your form from our end.
Support with your application
If you need any help with your application please ask for our advice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01432 272 550